As a second time winner, Gilsbar is honored to have earned the Best Place to Work by Business Insurance magazine title.
The 50 companies recognized this year are to be celebrated as an elite group of employers that have created high-quality workplaces that encourage employees to thrive in a work environment they can love.
Best Companies Group, an independent workplace excellence research firm that manages other regional and industry programs in the U.S. and Canada, managed the registration process, conducted the surveys, evaluated the data, and selected the firms that made the cut.
The assessment was a two-part process. Part 1—responsible for 75% of a company's score—involved a confidential employee engagement and satisfaction survey, which was used to evaluate employees' workplace experience and the company culture. The second part of the assessment, responsible for the remaining 25% of a company's score, was an employer questionnaire, which collected information about each company's benefit programs, policies, practices and other general information.
To view the top 50 companies, click here.
To view the full press release, click here.