WHAT IS THE PRO–OP EXCHANGE?
The Pro-op Exchange is a buying service through the Louisiana State Bar Association (LSBA) for member firms that provides an enhanced service model and delivers a more cost effective and efficient employee benefits program.
BENEFITS OF THE PRO–OP
Each firm that is a member of the pro-op may be eligible to receive the following:
• Customized Benefits Portal – Each member firm will receive a customized portal, compliant with requirements of healthcare reform for employee benefits. Gilsbar staff will populate and update the content on behalf of the member firm to satisfy the documentation typically examined in a U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) audit.
• Compliance Services – With the Affordable Care Act (ACA) being the new law of the land, employers need some detailed guidance to comply including access to Gilsbar's insurance related compliance department.
• Care Advocates – A concierge service which helps guide members and employees through the complex healthcare delivery system. Care Advocates includes assistance with questions on all benefits, explanation of EOBs, clinical guidance and a certain amount of care/Medicare coordination for aging parents.
• Full transparency – Commissions earned by Gilsbar will be shown to the member firm.
• Offset of CLE Cost – Each firm will receive points to utilize to offset CLE costs purchased through the Louisiana State Bar Association.
WHAT IS THE ANNUAL COST TO JOIN THE PRO-OP EXCHANGE?
Less Than or Equal to Nine Employees: $50.00
Greater Than or Equal to Ten Employees: $100.00
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE TO MEMBER FIRMS
(Quotes provided upon request)
• COBRA administration, including Louisiana state continuation
• Flexible Spending Account administration
• HRA Administration
• Worksite wellness programs
• Human resource consulting and policy development
• CLE courses both on-site and via webinar
• Comprehensive TPA and medical management services for firms that choose to partially self-fund their health plan
CONTACT US TODAY!
1.855.867.0057 (Option 3)
ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE PRO-OP EXCHANGE?
Visit www.gilsbarpro-opexchange.com to log in.