Terms of Service
The terms “we” and “our” in these Terms mean Gilsbar, LLC and its corporate affiliates and subsidiaries. The terms “you” and “your” in these Terms mean any person that accesses or uses the Site or Services of which these Terms of Service governs. By visiting, accessing, or using our website and web portals that can be accessed via www.gilsbar.com (the “Site”), including any features, functionality, content, tools, and product support that we may provide you in connection with the same (collectively, the “Services”), you agree to these Terms of Service (“Terms”) . All terms regarding data privacy, security, and data sharing shall apply to all access and use of the Site and Services by you.
In your use of the Site or Services, you agree that you will not:
• Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link, or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm, or methodology to access, acquire, copy, scan, or monitor the Services or any portion of our Site without our express written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion;
• Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search our Site, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Opera);
• Post, transmit, or launch any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that would otherwise interfere with the proper working of our Site or the Service or that would undermine the confidentiality or integrity of information stored or processed in our applications or systems, or undermine the availability of the Site or Services;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, copy, reproduce, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the content, software, video, or audio components composing or in any way a part of our Site or Services;
• Access and/or use the Site or Services from outside the United States;
• Input any information or data, or engage in the transmission of the same, into the Services that is subject to (i) the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH Act) (e.g., Protected Health Information); (ii) the Payment Card Industry Security Standards (PCI DSS); (iii) EU Directive 95/46/EC, as transposed into domestic legislation of each Member State and as amended, replaced, or superseded from time to time, including by the GDPR (i.e., EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679) and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR; or (iv) any other non-U.S. data privacy laws or regulations.
The Site and Services are intended for access and use within the United States. The Site and Services are not intended for, or directed to, citizens, domiciles, or residents of the European Union or U.S. citizens that are based out of or located outside of the United States. Accordingly, the Site and Services comply with applicable United States federal and state laws. By accessing and/or using the Site or Services you affirm that you are not a citizen, domicile, or resident of the European Union or a U.S. citizen based out of or located outside of the United States.
For information about how we protect any personal information and data collected via the Site and Services and about any data sharing activity concerning the same, please review our Privacy Statement, which is incorporated into and made part of these Terms in its full text by reference.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of our Services and our Site, including but not limited to its text, videos, graphics, images, logos, button icons, photographs, editorial content, notices, software, and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark, and similar laws. Subject to warranty disclaimers contained in these Terms, the content of and in our Site and Services belongs to us or our third-party licensors or are lawfully licensed to us or such third parties. We grant you the right to view and use the Services subject only to these terms. Subject to any use restrictions herein, you may download or print a copy of information provided on our Site for your personal, noncommercial use only. Any distribution, reprint, or electronic reproduction of any content from our Site or Services in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent. All rights not granted to you herein are exclusively reserved by us. These Terms in no way transfers ownership in any intellectual property owned or reserved by us.
Governing Law and Venue for Disputes
These Terms and your relationship with us shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with us, or our officers, directors, employees, agents, or affiliates, arising under or in relation to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively through the state courts having jurisdiction over St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana, except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief, in which case we may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties.
Miscellaneous and Entire Agreement
If any portion of these Terms deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, these Terms as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, but only that portion of the Terms that is unlawful, void, or unenforceable shall be stricken. If we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy that is contained in these Terms, such decision on our part will not serve as a formal waiver of our rights. Those rights or remedies will still be available to us. All covenants, agreements, representations, and warranties made in these Terms shall survive your acceptance of the Terms. The Terms contains the entire agreement between you and us regarding access and use of the Site and website Services. By using the Services, you warrant and represent that you are competent to consent to these Terms.
Agreement, Updates, and Changes
The Terms may be revised by us from time to time as we add new features and functionality at the Site and to the Services, as laws or regulations change, as industry privacy and security best practices evolve, or anytime or for any reason at our sole discretion. When we do so, we will post the updated policy on this page including date of update. It is your responsibility to return to this page to check for any updates or changes. Your continued access and use of the Site or Services subsequent to any changes or updates to the Terms constitutes your acknowledgement of, agreement with, and acceptance of such changes and updates.